Agile Development Methodology
Agile development methodology is a kind of Incremental model. Applications are developed in incremental, fast cycles. This leads to small incremental launches with every release building on earlier functionality. Every release is tested thoroughly to guarantee that application quality is maintained.
Benefits of Agile Development Methodology
- Client satisfaction by rapid, constant delivery of useful applications.
- Interactions and People are focused instead of tools and process. Customers, testers and developers interact constantly with each other.
- Face-to-face conversations are the best type of communication.
- Daily cooperation between developers and business people.
- Continuous attention to good design and technical excellence.
- Regular adaptation to modifying circumstances.
Agile development methodology has proven its value quickly in delivering high-class applications that meet client needs and requirements. Fuel4Media’s agile developers produce better code which is simpler to maintain, use and expand. Our agile development methodology, such as continuous integration, frequent deliveries, and creation, deployment, and testing automation, reduce rework and risk. While adopting agile development methodology is necessary, the transition isn’t easy always. Successful agile development methodology adoption means changing well-established processes and cultural patterns—there is nothing like “one size fit all” approach. Our team can guide you completely through the transformations.
Our Agile Development Methodology Consultants Tell You How to:
- Train product manager and engineers in agile principles, practices and methods
- Evangelize agile value to build buy-in
- Coach employees to hold continuous change
- Set up real cross-functional coordination, collaboration and communication
- Mitigate errors, risk and missteps to meet up tight release timelines
Fuel4Media supports you by suggesting agile methodology for outsourcing and for adoption. We work together with you to select platforms, metrics and tools that increase predictability and visibility along the way. Our team also creates playbooks, tailor processes and share best practices in order to” be” agile, and not only “do” agile.